We’re looking for a strong group of guys (and ladies) that love golf, love blogging but hate all the maintenance it takes to run a decent blog and/or hate the feeling of writing a great story only to have it read by 16 people.
In a nutshell here is what we’re about. First off, we don’t offer paid spots. What we offer is a rock solid, hassle free publishing platform for golf writers. We take care of all the mechanics, design and marketing so that you can focus on writing. We do have a couple paid spots and a bonus plan based on traffic but these should not be a primary reason for joining. You should consider joining us if you like the idea of helping to create a great site with a bunch of like minded, golf loving writers.
Who might not be a good fit here. Pro writers looking for a free-lance writing assignment and a few extra $$.
Who would be a good fit?
- Golf bloggers looking for a bigger audience.
- Golf writers that love putting pen to paper but are intimidated by the idea of starting their own blog.
- Students looking to make a name for themselves in the Golf writing world.
- Bloggers that are tired of being a one man show – preferring being part of a team of writers all helping a young site grow.
My name is Bruce Hollingdrake and I’ve done this before. I’ve taken a group of writers very much like what’s described above and with their help created one of the top hockey sites on the Net. THW has now surpassed over a quarter million monthly page views and is continuing its strong growth.
If you ‘re interested in becoming part of what will be a busy, well respected site, known above all for it’s constant high quality and insight – then send me a note via the form below. It took The Hockey Writers just over a year to welcome its one millionth visitor (yes you read that right 1 000 000) and we think The Golf Writers will grow even more quickly.
* feel free to send me a note if you have any questions.
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]